Stand Blue Technology - Projects
- quser - Tools for qmail and Maildir's.
- Motodo - A todo manager written in Moto.
- Markive - A mailing list archiving and search tool, written in Moto.
- vadduser-tmda - An automated script for setting up TMDA on
- rdesktop-open - A GUI frontend to rdesktop, written in Python.
- Various patchs for qmail and friends. qmail badmailfrom environment variable patch.
- Miscellaneous Information
- Coyote Linux Netgear FA311 Drivers
- Trac for RHEL4, including sqlite3, pysqlite and clearsilver, as well as SRPMS for each. I could not find any RPMS for Trac for Red Hat Enterprise 4, so I built these.
- Python 2.2.3 (RH7.2, without Tkinter)
- Python 2.3.2 (RH7.2, without Tkinter)
- OpenSSH 3.8.1p1 (Red Hat 7.2,
7.3, 8.0 and
- Moto Documentation - Information
for installing and configuring The
Moto Programming Language.
- A few notes on djbdns - An alternative
- A collection of clockspeed related resources.
- My collection of tweaks to Life With qmail - Notes on
- Mirrors - mirrors.standblue.net
- Community -- The following sites are hosted for free. If your Open
Source project needs a home, please feel free to contact Cory Wright at
to discuss possibilities.
- The BincIMAP project
From Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead":
"But not a line seemed superfluous, not a needed plane was missing. The
structures were austere and simple, until one looked at them and realized
what work, what complexity of method, what tension of thought had achieved
She is speaking of Howard Roark and his architectural designs. She might
as well have been describing qmail,
djbdns and most of
Dan Bernstein's other